How do I get a chargeback on my Debit card / Credit card?

07 Jun 2022 By PAYCEC

You must contact your Debit card / Credit card company or your issuing bank and inform them that you wish to file a claim for reimbursement. Your card provider will determine the best course of action for your claim, whether chargeback or Section 75, based on the specifics of your claim.

Have other questions?

If you need further assistance or answer, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have other questions?

The Media

Finextra One IBC Yahoo Finance
About us

who we are

about us

We are honored to serve as your reliable business partner and financial service provider in the industry and other business-related services. With the help of our professional staff, to help merchants to achieve their goals for the development and expansion of the international business market.

Our payment flow has developed in the e-commerce world to perform seamlessly and effectively across all platforms and devices. We take pleasure in combining technology with customer service, to solve your concerns at the moment.

PayCEC is a fully worldwide payment network that not only allows merchants to be paid immediately and securely, but also allows them to withdraw money in multiple currencies to their company accounts.

We will contact you shortly.

Email Phone
Scroll top